Mantis GTC800 – IN STOCK
- 88-ton Pick-and-carry capacity through 360°.
- Tadano AML-C LMI system
- OPTI-WIDTH optimal lifting performance at any track width
- Work area limitations with soft stop.
- Self-erecting crane.
- Carbody jacks with radio remote control self-leveling feature.
- Unladen ground pressure of 11.8 psi
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- Tadano Hello-Net telematics
- Climb steeper grades, thanks to minimized counterweight and low center of gravity.
- 5-section full power telescoping boom with 2 extension modes. System consists of three double acting hydraulic cylinders with load holding valves and extension and retraction cables.
- Retracted length 37’8” (11.5m) Extended length 141’1” (43m)
- Boom Head: Six, 19.5 inch diameter cast nylon sheaves on heavy-duty roller bearings.
Main and Auxiliary Winch
- Planetary geared two-speed winch includes a hydraulic motor, multi disc internal brake, counterbalance valve, Drum rotation indicator is included.
- Main Winch: Single line pull 19,830 lb (First layer). Single line speed 368ft/min (4th layer).
- Auxiliary Winch: Single line pull 19,830 lb (First layer). Single line speed 368ft/min (4th layer).
- Gear motor driving a planetary gear reducer with a shaft mounted pinion, external gear shear ball slew bearing bolted to the superstructure and the carbody allows the superstructure to rotate 360°
- Swing Speed: 0-2 rpm
- Swing parking brake. Spring applied failsafe brake with hydraulic release that is controlled from the operators cab.
- Swing Service brake: Hydraulically applied, controlled through foot actuated pedal.
- House lock system: 4-position (boom over front, rear or either side). Actuated from cab.
Heavy Duty Carbody and Crawlers:
- Two welded steel side frames are paired with track group. The side frames extend and retract hydraulically and are controlled from the cab.
- Track Rollers: two top and thirteen bottom sealed rollers on each track frame idler. Oil filled, self-lubrication with spring type tensioner.
- Track Shoes: 35.4 inches, 3-bar semi grouser.
- Each side frame contains pilot controlled, two-speed track drive with hydraulic axial piston motor and parking brake. Travel system provides skid steering and counter rotation.
- Travel speed 0.6 mph-2.1 mph. Gradeability 78%.
- Cummins QSB 6.7, 310 hp (231kW) @2200 RPM, Alternator 70 amp.
- 6 cylinder, water cooled, 4-cycle, turbo charged and after cooled.
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Euromot Stage IV.
- Hydraulic pumps: Two high pressure, variable axial piston pumps with load sense and power limiting control for crane functions. One variable axial piston pump for cooling loop.
- Directional valves: Multiple pressure and flow compensated valves with integrated relief valves controlled by electronic signals.
- Pump output: 154 gpm (5821/min)@2200 rpm engine speed. 5,000 psi (345bar) maximum pressure.
- Reservoir holds 227 gallons, spin-on filters/breather, sight gauges, cleanout, and sump drain.
Load Moment Indicator
- Tadano AML-C Rated capacity limiter and Anti-Two Block system.
- OPTI-WIDTH optimal lifting performance at any track width.
- LCD screen provides a continuous display of working boom length, boom angle, working load radius, tip height, swing position, parts of line, machine track configuration, and relative load moment.
- Anti-two block weight allows quick reeving of hook block.
- Operator configurable working range limits with automatic soft stops.
- Fully-enclosed, air conditioned all-steel modular cab with lockable swinging door, acoustical lining, anti-slip floor and tinted safety glass.
- Cab tilt 20°
- Rear view, Winch view, and right side view cameras.
- Windshield wipers and top glass wipers
- Defroster, Heater, circulating fan
- 6-way adjustable pilot seat
- 4-way electronic armrest mounted joysticks control swing, boom extend, main winch, auxiliary winch and boom hoist. Electronic foot pedals control the travel and swing service brake functions.
- Control Modes: Fine control or travel modes. Travel function can be operated by foot pedals or joysticks.
- Total 65,000lb
- 2 Carbody counterweights 10,000lb each
- 6-piece counterweight design each weighing 7,500lb.
- 3 upper counterweight configurations (45,000lb, 30,000lb, 15,000lb).
Optional Equipment Included:
- Bi-fold jib 33.1 ft / 58.1 ft. Offsets 3.5°, 25°, 45°
- Auxiliary Boom Head: quick reeve, single 17.5 inch (445mm) diameter high-strength sheave.
- Auxiliary Winch: with drum rotation indicator, grooved drums, standard wire rope
- 88-Ton Quick Reeve Hook Block
- Headache Ball 15-ton
- Hydraulic Carbody Jacking System for Track Frame Removal Four Hydraulic cylinder jacks with load holding valves and control valving and operating control pendant
- Anemometer mounted to boom with digit.